RecipesSEE ALL RECIPES
Lemon Poppy Seed Toast
- 4 slices Sourdough from The Rustik Oven, sliced in half
- 1 15 oz container whole milk ricotta cheese
- 2 lemons
- 2 tbsp poppy seeds
- Assemble the halved slices of Sourdough on a baking sheet and preheat a broiler to high heat. Toast slices until lightly golden brown.
- Meanwhile, mix ricotta with poppy seeds and the juice of one lemon in a small bowl until smooth.
- Slice the remaining lemon into 16, thin half-moon slices.
- Evenly spread the ricotta mixture across the Sourdough toasts and top with two slices of lemon.