RecipesSEE ALL RECIPES
Tarragon Chicken Salad
- 1 pound cooked chicken
- 1 c chopped celery
- ¼ finely chopped onion
- ½ c mayonnaise
- 2 tsp whole grain mustard
- 1 tablespoons fresh tarragon leaves, chopped, more to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sprouts or micro greens
- 2 slices Hearty Grains & Seeds from The Rustik Oven, toasted
- Cut or shred chicken into bite-sized pieces and place in a medium bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix, incorporating all.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toast bread slices under a broiler preset to high until golden brown.
- Serve over toasted bread with lettuce and micro greens.